Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Laptop Design

I'm sat watching England vs Andora (currently 5-0 up) whilst browsing the net with my new Studio XPS laptop - which has many annoying features I thought I'd rant about here:

Reflective Screen - Looks great in the shop, but friggin annoying when all I can see is my ugly mush in its reflection

USB Ports - All located on the left hand side, which means that as a right hander I have to trail my USB mouse cable all the way around the back of my machine

Power - This is located on the right hand side of the laptop, so I have a flippin' huge power cable right next to my mouse which keeps getting in the way

FingerPrint Promoting Surface - honestly, its impossible to keep clean!

Hinge - Opening this thing when its on your legs results in skin pinching...

I wouldn't mind, but I've only had it a few days and its already slowing up!. My advice, don't buy one, or atleast bear these things in mind when your having a look around.

No comments: